Transport Planner / Freight Forwarder (Road Freight and Intermodal)
rif: Felixstowe UK
Codognotto Group is an international transport, logistics and freight forwarding enterprise present and active in 20 countries worldwide, providing road freight, rail freight, air & ocean, integrated logistics and intermodal transport services across the globe, and successfully executing 250.000 shipments every year.
From a family-owned business founded more than 70 years ago, to the multinational corporate Group of today, our vision remains the same: matching the market needs and challenges with the most modern solutions, brought by a motivated staff of 1000 professionals operating in 50 operational units in Europe, Belarus, India, UAE and Singapore.
For our British branch in Felixstowe UK, we are looking forward to hire dynamic, ambitious, multi-talented professionals for a position of:
TRANSPORT PLANNER / FREIGHT FORWARDER (Road Freight and Intermodal)
Working place: Felixstowe UK
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Management of a portfolio of key accounts and regular clients, fulfilling daily requests for FTL transports across Europe according to SLAs of spot requests and regular tenders;
- Setting up and executing the full transportation cycle, from initial requisition from the client to the final delivery, managing the door-to-door transportation process and any related documental and administration procedure;
- Supporting sales with pricing, quotations, cost analysis, acquisition or flagging of potential new leads and prospect clients; scouting new partners and opportunities of business development; managing a network of trusted suppliers and always researching new logistics solutions;
- Cooperate with other Company branches across Europe providing market knowledge, technical expertise and operational support;
- Min. 2 years in the same role in an international transport company or road freight operator
- Fluent English; additional languages as an important asset
- Experience in a structured working environment, familiar with KPIs, SLAs, and working with targets and processes, with regular reporting
- Analytical mind, at ease with figures and numbers, skilled and able to analyse data, identify key elements and areas of improvements, extract patterns and design new methodologies or solutions
- Highly reactive and proactive, stress resistant and with a strong time sensitive and problem solving attitude, dynamic and creative, not afraid to interact and communicate directly with any internal and external stakeholders at all hierarchy levels; able to work autonomously but also in tight cooperation with other teams onsite and offsite
What we offer:
- Constant training in UK and abroad, together with the most advanced professional tools and technologies;
- International working environment and geographical mobility options (Europewide)
- Attractive salary and development plan, with a recognizable career progress in a solidly structured international Company
If you are ready for your next professional challenge, click "Send CV" and fill the form, adding your CV complete and up-to-date.
If you have any questions, write to: email@example.com