Sales Manager UK
rif: Sales UK
You will contribute actively to the Group Sales strategy and development, by providing a remarkable service to all internal and external stakeholders and potential clients, supporting the management team and representing the Company brand and image.
- Provide impeccable service to our clients and be a true ambassador of Codognotto Brand;
- Drive and exceed individual KPI goals, by ensuring the highest level of Customer Service and quality of sales.
- Maintain an active, accurate, neat and organized client book, contacting clients regularly and providing appropriate follow-up on all sales or client requests in order to continuously build productive long-term relationships.
A TEAM PLAYER
- Participate in maintaining a positive work environment.
- Consistently provide the highest level of professionalism and expertise in all behaviours including communication and teamwork;
- Work with all internal and external stakeholders, with a service-oriented, collaborative, available and versatile approach;
- Facilitate teamwork in all situations by assisting colleagues in order to provide client experience and achieve goals.
- Diploma and above in any discipline with at least 3-4 years relevant sales experience in the international and/or domestic truck sector or 3-4 years relevant experience in Operations in the sector, as well as a solid knowledge of the market and competitors;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Adaptable, multi-tasking, self-motivated, responsible and open-minded team player;
- Ability to assess priorities, meet deadlines and work under pressure in a fast-paced environment;
- High sensitivity to clients’ experiences and loyalty;
- English native/bilingual. Other languages such as Italian would be a plus;
- Good PC skills such as MS Office and other digital tools.
Salary: permanent employment contract is offered, with remuneration based on the experience gained and professional growth prospects in line with the undertaken path.
Location: Stratford, London UK.
Get in contact with us by sending your CV at email@example.com .
Application deadline: 31st of March 2021.