FIELD SALES MANAGER DE_ DUSSELDORF
CODOGNOTTO GROUP is an international transport, logistics and freight forwarding enterprise present and active in 20 countries worldwide, providing road freight, rail freight, air & ocean, integrated logistics and intermodal transport services across the globe, and successfully executing 250.000 shipments every year. From a family-owned business founded more than 70 years ago, to the multinational corporate Group of today, our vision remains the same: matching the market challenges with the most modern solutions, brought by a motivated staff of 1000 professionals operating in 50 operational units in Europe, Belarus, India, UAE and Singapore.
In our branch located in Dusseldorf (DE), he will report to the Field Sales Director.
FIELD SALES MANAGER
You will contribute actively to the Group Sales strategy and development, by providing a remarkable service to all internal and external stakeholders and potential clients, supporting the management team and representing the Company brand and image.
- Provide impeccable service to our clients and be a true ambassador of Codognotto Brand;
- Drive and exceed individual KPI goals, by ensuring the highest level of Customer Service and quality of sales;
- Maintain an active, accurate, neat and organized client book, contacting clients regularly and providing appropriate follow-up on all sales or client requests in order to continuously build productive long-term relationships;
- Consistently provide the highest level of professionalism and expertise in all behaviors including communication and teamwork;
- Work with all internal and external stakeholders, with a service-oriented, collaborative, available and versatile approach;
- Facilitate teamwork in all situations by assisting colleagues in order to provide client experience and achieve goals.
The ideal candidate has the following qualifications:
- Diploma and above in any discipline with at least 3-4 years relevant sales experience in the international and/or domestic truck sector or 3-4 years relevant experience in Operations in the sector, as well as a solid knowledge of the market and competitors;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Adaptable, multi-tasking, self-motivated, responsible and open-minded team player;
- Ability to assess priorities, meet deadlines and work under pressure in a fast-paced environment;
- High sensitivity to clients’ experiences and loyalty;
- German native/bilingual and Good command of both spoken and written English. Italian would definitely be a plus;
- Good PC skills such as MS Office and other digital tools.
Branch located in Dusseldorf (DE).
If you are interested please send your CV to CV@CODOGNOTTO.COM with object "FIELD SALES MANAGER".
Application Deadline: 14th of February 2021.